Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade
Four simple steps to discover your car’s Kelley Blue Book value.
About Kelley Blue Book® Values
For over 90 years, Kelley Blue Book has been The Trusted Resource for used car values, helping car owners understand what their used car is worth. Kelley Blue Book Values are the results of massive amounts of data, including actual sales transactions and auction prices, which are then analyzed and adjusted to account for seasonality and market trends. Kelley Blue Book Values reflect local conditions in over 100 different geographic regions and are updated weekly to give consumers the most up-to-date used car pricing information.
How to Trade In Your Car?
Of course, there is a little more involved with trading in a car besides figuring out its trade-in value. Marietta dealerships typically require a few more steps, and Victory Toyota Marietta is no exception. The good news is we make the process as simple and painless as possible. Just follow the steps below.
How to Trade in a Car:
- Find out what your car’s trade-in value in Marietta would be using our online tool.
- Get pre-approved for financing with the online tool on this page.
- Browse our site or come to our dealership to pick out a car you would like.
- Talk to our finance department or use the tool on this page to calculate your payment.
- Bring your car in to have us check it out. Accept or negotiate our official offer.
- Finalize the paperwork with our finance department.
Why Trade in Your Car?
Why should you trade in your car? It’s simple. The value of your car will be used to reduce the amount you will need to pay for your next vehicle. That means a lower down payment, lower monthly payments, and possibly less total interest charged. And we’re well-known in the Parkersburg, WV area for making sure our customers get a fair deal.
Find Your Next Car at Victory Toyota Marietta
We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next car. We’ve helped happy customers just like you from Vienna, WV, Athens and beyond to do just that. So, drop by or contact us today!